Wins Better Business Bureau Integrity Award
Win is Second in four years for St. Paul Home Improvement Company
St. Paul, MN (October 30, 2012): , Inc., (tcsidingprofessionals.com) a leading remodeling contractor in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, has been awarded a 2012 Better Business Bureau “Integrity Award” by the Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota. This is the second year the company has won the prestigious award.
The Better Business Bureau Integrity Award recognizes companies who display an outstanding level of ethics and integrity in all of their business dealings. Nominated companies must demonstrate their commitment to ethics by addressing the following four major areas of their business:
- Management Practices
- Business Relations (customer, vendor, supplier, shareholder)
- Marketing, Advertising, and/or Sales Practices
- Reputation (industry and/or community)
“Receiving the BBB Integrity Award for a second year is a testament to our employees,” said Terry Stamman, who, along with his wife, Kristen, own . “We established our business based on a solid set of principles and have run it with integrity and honesty every step of the way. We appreciate this honor.”
The other Integrity Award winners were:
- Category I (1 to 10 employees): Mark O. Finney, DDS & White Bear Animal Hospital
- Category II (11 to 50 employees):
- Category III (51 to 99 employees):Handi Medical Supply, Inc.
- Category IV (100 or more employees):Discovery Benefits, Inc.
is the exclusive James Hardie Siding installation specialist in the Minneapolis/St Paul region. The company also provides window replacement services. For more information call (651) 967-0873.