If you look at your house from the outside, you can see that the siding plays a major role in your home’s curb appeal. Yes, the siding is more than just extra protection against the elements. The color, the texture, and the style you’re going to install on your house affect its overall look. With the right combination of these elements, the right products, and proper siding installation in Minneapolis, your home will surely be the envy in your neighborhood.
Twin Cities Siding Professionals, the top installer of James Hardie siding in Minneapolis and the surrounding areas, offers you the best siding options available on the market today. We have a diverse and detailed product selection that will surely help you create your dream home – a real unique look to show your style and personality. Our products include:
- HardiePlank® – The most popular Hardie brand that comes in a variety of looks and textures. It’s a versatile siding product that can imitate clapboard and cedar siding, perfect for historical houses and houses in a suburban setting.
- HardieShingle® – Mimics the elegant cedar shingles only much tougher than the real thing. It is often used as a highlight for gables and the top half of a house.
- HardiePanel® – This vertical siding offers simplicity at its finest – a combination of minimalism and elegance with its rustic board-and-batten look.
Twin Cities Siding Professionals offers James Hardie siding products in a variety of colors – making it so much easier for you to find a color that would suit your taste. We have divided the colors into six color groups to make it easier for you to choose:
- Warm – reds, deep oranges, and golden yellows
- Fresh – yellows and greens
- Cool – light gray and blue shades
- Dark – dark grays, blues, and greens
- Light – whites and soft pastels
- Neutral – safe colors that rules the suburbs
If you want to learn more about James Hardie siding products, call us at Twin Cities Siding Professionals today.