Routine maintenance is important for your home’s exteriors because it prolongs your siding’s service life. It ensures that our homes can withstand the changing climates for a long time and function well in terms of energy efficiency. Regular care for our homes also maintains its curb appeal.
Keep it Maintenance-Free
Siding maintenance can be considered as an additional cost. However, if you install the right materials, you can avoid excessive repairs and replacements and stick to simple cleaning instead. Here are a few benefits of choosing maintenance-free materials for your home:
- More free time for your family
- Maintained curb appeal
- No more worries of deterioration and damage
- Option of eco-friendly materials
Twin Cities Siding Professionals, a trusted Minneapolis siding contractor, suggests only James Hardie®. It is one of the most popular brands in the industry, and it offers stylish, durable, and maintenance-free siding. Below are some of the reasons why you should choose James Hardie products:
- Product Flexibility—James Hardie siding can match various wood siding designs, which is important for areas that follow strict building codes
- Resistance to Harsh Weather Conditions—James Hardie siding is made from fiber cement material that can withstand strong hurricanes and wind
- Lifetime Value—Our siding comes with a 30-year non-prorated and transferable warranty and a 15-year warranty that covers labor and paint
- Durability—Our products are guaranteed not to rot, warp, or delaminate
Strength of Fiber Cement Siding
James Hardie’s fiber cement siding is known to outlast other types of siding. It can recreate the look and texture of traditional siding choices, such as wood, making it easier to match the overall theme of your home. This type of siding is designed to withstand the harsh weather of Minnesota, so maintenance is rarely required. It is also energy-efficient. You can choose from a wide selection of colors and styles. There is no need for repainting because the color retains its tone even after many years.
Siding contractors in Minneapolis suggest James Hardie for all your siding needs. Here are some of the products that we carry for the Minneapolis, St. Paul, and West St. Paul areas:
Call Twin Cities Siding Professionals today at (651) 967-0873 to get your own James Hardie siding.